Inn & Room Accessibility
Below are the ADA accessible features for Inn on Summer Hill:
- Accessible parking and entrance to hotel.
- Accessible entrance to hotel with dedicated parking spot.
- Accessible path of travel to guest check in and other services.
- Room One, our accessible Queen Patio Room, is located closest to public areas and adjacent to accessible parking spot and ramp.
- Room One offers all amenities that are included with our other rooms: bed, fireplace, TV, sitting area, private bathroom, etc.
- Room One and public space doors are mobility accessible width.
- Room One has a queen bed with accessible mattress height.
- Room One offers hearing and visually impaired features on phone.
- Room One has remote controlled heat/AC unit.
- Room One has a tub/shower combo with grab rails.
- Room One has a toilet with grab bars.
- Room One has a bathroom sink wheel chair accessible.
- Room One is wheelchair accessible security eye hole.
- Room One has engineered wood and marble floors.
- While we have a “no pet” policy, we do welcome service pets and their owners.
- Room One, a Queen Patio Room, can be booked online and will be held as the last room of its type, unless occupied by individuals with disabilities.
- Please call in advance to arrival if you require or desire assistance with check in and luggage. It would be our pleasure to meet you at your car and help as needed.
- Please note: rooms 7-17 are on the second floor and there is no Accessible access.
InnOnSummerHill.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. InnOnSummerHill.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on InnOnSummerHill.com
InnOnSummerHill.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows InnOnSummerHill.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The InnOnSummerHill.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the lower right corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
InnOnSummerHill.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on InnOnSummerHill.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on InnOnSummerHill.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact InnOnSummerHill.com Customer Support as follows: