COVID-19 SAFE PRACTICES & POLICIES
To Our Valued Guests,
We are doing everything we can to assure the safety and health of our guests and employees and have taken all of the necessary precautions advised by our local and state health officials and we are closely monitoring messages and adhering to the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) . For more information, refer to the CDC or your local health organization.
Our employees have been given proper training about COVID-19. Employees have been trained on how and when to use personal protection equipment. Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance, including masks and gloves when necessary. Every employee entering the property will be provided a mask and required to wear that mask while on property. All Employees will go through wellness check upon arrival. Symptom screenings will be executed at the employee entrance and we will monitor temperatures of employee before they enter the building.
The cleanliness of our facility has always been at the top of our list. With the current circumstances, we have instituted some additional procedures to be as conscientious as possible in keeping our facility clean and maintaining a healthy environment.
We would like to ask our valued guest that if you are not feeling well to please let us know in advance or before entering our business and make proper arrangements.
We reserve the right to not have a guest or do business with anyone not following California government guidelines / health orders,
Front Desk and Lobby area:
- You will be required to wear a mask before entering the business.
- Employees, guests and visitors will be screened upon arrival.
- We require all guests, while in common areas, to maintain 6ft. distance.
- Cleaning and disinfecting increased frequency in all public areas and washrooms. Focusing on key areas that need frequent attention, such as door handles, and tabletops, all of which will be sanitized on a minimum hourly basis. A receptacle will be added by entrance of public washrooms, allowing guests to easily dispose of towels used to open the door.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented; wellness best practices signs will be prominently posted, and all lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed.
- Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available throughout Inn.
- Guest touchpoints, including credit card devices, will be sanitized after each transaction.
Guest rooms and Housekeeping:
- Specific sanitizing will be done on key touchpoints in the guestrooms: Knobs, door handles, hardware, Phones, Remote controls, Lighting, air conditioners, chimney, refrigerators, and coffee makers.
- To mitigate cross-contamination, each room will be cleaned with a clean set of cloths and sponges. Personal protective equipment (PPE) Employee PPE will be readily available and utilized. Gloves will be changed after cleaning each room.
- We are minimizing exposure to guests and staff by suspending daily housekeeping services for guests that are staying with us multiple nights.
- We have removed non-essential decorative items, such as throws, decorative pillows, and magazines.
- Coffee mugs have been replaced with to go Styrofoam cups, water goblets have been replaced with plastic cups and washroom glasses have been removed.
- All teas and creamers have been removed and to be requested at check in time.
- Rooms will be left vacant for 24 to 72 hours prior to or after a thorough cleaning takes place.
Hotel amenities and common areas:
- During this time our food service will be limited to breakfast only delivered to your room.
- Implementing heightened precautions in food handling, sanitation, cleansing measures and disinfection.
- During this time our Jacuzzi and Spa will remain closed.
- All seating areas will be cleaned at minimum on an hourly basis. In some cases, seating will be adjusted to reduce occupancy and/or rearranged to adhere to physical distancing protocols.
- Stair railings will be cleaned on a regular basis.
COVID-19 SELF EVALUATION
Mild to moderate symptoms related to or other respiratory illness such as:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Fever (at or above 100.4F)
Not feeling well:
Gastro-intestinal symptoms such as:
- Soft stool stomach cramps
- Loss of smell and/or taste
We are doing our best to keep our business in operation and truly appreciate everyone who decides to stay with us during these unprecedented times. Our team is committed to the well-being of our valued guests and associates – please let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you. It is of utmost importance that you feel informed and comfortable during your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions or concerns. We sincerely hope to see you soon!
Please note: Due to the dynamic nature and rapid evolution of public health emergencies and the responses of governmental officials, conditions on our property may change more quickly than this policy can be updated, As a result, you should not rely on a specific policy or procedure outlined in this policy being in place at the time of your visit our property.